Friday, September 28, 2007

Quarterlife

Have you heard about Quarterlife?


A show about a group of twenty-somethings coming of age in the digital generation. And a social network about what it means to be creative, to pursue a passion, to make a difference in the world, or just to find a place in it. Coming to MySpace November 11th and quarterlfe.com November 12th.


Finally!! As a young creative blogger growing up in the digital generation, it's impossible to watch this trailer without feeling like it's ripped from my own life:

Quarterlife Trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Seriously! It's like they've been spying on me:



--

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Kenny, I love you and your tummyache. Also, you're very floppy, aren't you?

Kenny said...

Yes, the essential element of my characterization is floppiness. It all grows out of my impression of the kitchen dance she does.