Wednesday, September 26, 2007

End Of Jimmy's Head

Well, today was my last day at Out of Jimmy's Head, unless there is a second season. Shooting wrapped yesterday, and we cleaned out our offices. It is pretty sad, actually. Kind of like the last day of a school play or something, except that in this case it means no more paycheck. I can't complain too much, though. I've been employed since November working on it, which in TV is a pretty long gig. Plus I got a pretty generous parting bonus from the writers. It was a fun show to work on, and the episodes have been coming out quite nicely. I suppose in most jobs I will not get a chance to get this comfortable in one place.

For those of you who have been wondering, that is a vinyl wrap on my car, not paint, so it will come right off.

I have been thinking about doing some kind of series of commentary posts about the episodes. Are you guys actually watching them? Would this be something that anyone is interested in?

--

3 comments:

tammy said...

yeah, do it! i watch it!

Akela said...

Is it wrong of me to say I'll start watching it if you do a commentary?

Adam Jeremy Pava said...

I would be interested in reading hilarious behind-the-scenes anecdotes about Out of Jimmy's Head episodes.