Sunday, January 28, 2007

Seriously?

Hey, here's a pointless product: the Screenwriter's Initial Draft Pad, a pad of paper with formatting guidelines, so you can hand-write the first draft of your script. The guidelines even disappear when you photocopy it! You know, for those times when you need to get the margins absolutely perfect, but don't need your script, you know, typed. Aspiring screenwriters are a gullible market, to be sure, but I sure hope they're not really this gullible. It never occurred to me that I might need special paper to help me indent things.

--

2 comments:

C said...

Brilliant! I love it! it's obviously not for actual screenwriters, or even people close to being them. it's for old people, and housewives and that guy who *knows* his idea will be a hit.

keep preying on the weak minded, I say.

Jack Schwartz said...

I have seen this product in use on several TV shows. On the set it's impossible to use a computer for quick script changes and this is perfect. So far it's been very popular on House.