Friday, July 28, 2006

You're Pushing Your Luck, Little Man

 

One of our guests on The John Kerwin Show this week was Larry Thomas, Seinfeld's "Soup Nazi." Needless to say, this was very exciting. Our other guest was Jeff Conaway (Kenicke from Grease, Bobby from Taxi, and a crazy version of himself on Celebrity Fit Club). But of course, the Seinfeld connection carries a lot of weight with me.

The completed episode won't be ready for a few weeks, yet. Right now I'm having problems with our previous episode. I can't seem to rip the DVD. I let it run all night, but instead of being finished when I wake up, it's stuck on demuxing and encoding. I wonder if there's a problem with the DVD. I know it keeps playing a blank screen for six minutes after the episode ends. That might have something to do with the problem. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lyan! said...

I like that photo of you, you don't look phony.

Kenny said...

Thanks, I think. Do I normally?

lyan! said...

Sometimes you look like you're full of yourself, but not always. Of course, I'm being harsh.

Warren Schmidt said...

Yes, harsh...and ambivalent, too.