Sunday, July 02, 2006

Pretty In Pinky

I made my annual trip to Anime Expo yesterday. Stephanie was able to come this time, too. In recent years it has been less about my own ever-decreasing involvement and more about appreciating Lydia and Sarah's incredible commitment to creating and wearing multiple costumes.

This year, one of their new costumes was to go as a group of Pinky St. figures (scroll down to September 2005 release: Collaboration Set - Post Pet Fan Factory 4 figures), the latest step in a mania that Stephanie and I kicked off last year when we brought Pinky St. figures back as gifts from Japan. Is this what a drug dealer feels like when someone gets even more addicted than he expected?

I'm kidding. They're adorable.

  Posted by Picasa

  Posted by Picasa

  Posted by Picasa

  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

咕嚕咕嚕 said...

Wow~It's so cool!
I am come from Taiwan!
Can I post your photo on my blog ?

This is my blog.
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lisa21132