Friday, April 28, 2006

Special Delivery

When The Ringer came out there was a lot of press about how they weren't really making fun of the mentally challenged, and they had the cooperation of the Special Olympics, which in turn had approval over the movie and so forth.

I wonder if the Special Olympics had approval over the DVD art. Compare to the relatively dignified theatrical poster. Were people not understanding the premise? Was it too subtle before? The new one is just plain embarrassing to look at.

2 comments:

Kid Fabulous said...

That's hilarious, in a really wrong sort of way. Yet, still hilarious. God, don'tcha love America? That DVD art had pass muster with three committees or more to make it into production! Ha ha. We're special alright. *Really* special.

Listen Kindley said...

Shhh! I hope you don't mind but this is too much for me and I need to tell someone. I have found a website that is giving out FREE information about credit repair