Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sing The Praises Of Pants


Here are The Pants. As you can see, they look quite cool. However, they have been passed to Cynthia to convey back to Lydia, because I believe that Lydia loves them the most and will give them a good home.* Also, I have other Stripey Pants, which, while less bold, grew insecure at the prospect of competing for the rare occasions on which it is appropriate for me to wear pants that are striped. Even so, thanks go out to Lydia for the thoughtful gift and the selfless willingness to part with something so treasured for my sake. I do appreciate it.

Also thanks go out to everyone who came to my birthday party and made it awesome. You know who you are. The rest of you can suck a dick. Although most of you who read this blog don't even live in LA and weren't invited because of that.** You guys are cool. You don't have to suck a dick. You are hereby relieved of the obligation to fulfill that directive.

I am still a little drunk, and by a little I mean substantially.

*Lydia, we can be the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants because our pants have traveled! Only we can be the siblinghood 'cuz I ain't nobody's bitch. That is Stephanie's idea (the Traveling Pants thing). Drunk blogging fucking rocks.

**If you live in LA and weren't invited, I am so sorry and it is nothing personal, I was worried about inviting too many people and so the guest list was composed of certain cliques. Let me know and we will go out to dinner or something and I will make it up to you. You also don't have to suck a dick.

No comments: