Monday, December 12, 2005

Krebstar

I'm sure Tom knew this already, but somehow I didn't realize that Pete & Pete season 2 is on DVD already. I expected a longer gap after the first one, but I guess Nickelodeon isn't playing that game. They are pretty bare-bones discs after all (and word on Amazon is that the sound on the special is defective).

I think this is my favorite season. At least, it contains my favorite episode, "The Call," about the mysterious ringing phone and the hottest day of the year. I love the pseudo-epic scope, as well as how the plots are evenly distributed in this episode--as opposed to the usual episodes, which tend to be either all Big Pete or all Little Pete.

3 comments:

Tommaso Sciortino said...

I could write a whole essay on how great that episode is. Even the cinematography is inventive. Someday I will "answer the call".

lyan! said...

And there's magnetic fields in the background, I mean, how great is that!?

Tommaso Sciortino said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.