Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Intermission

Boing Boing readers may have seen this already, but in case you didn't click on it, I'll offer up this redundant post. This little music video from SNL is making the rounds online. It's actually really good and worth checking out. The song is funny and along with the spirited, goofy video, it's downright infectious. I first watched it a couple of days ago and I went back to revisit it today.

Hurry up and watch it before it becomes one of those overrated, overlinked online things everyone's sick of, if it isn't already. It's by these guys, whose work on their website eventually got them gigs on SNL.

Oh, what the heck. Let's do that cool embedded video thing again.

2 comments:

Zack said...

I saw this already, but I did really like it.

lyan! said...

made me laugh. Copy this for your show.