Friday, December 16, 2005

Hooray

I was notified today that I have been accepted into the CBS Writers Mentoring Program.

Also, sorry about that Kong review rant. Was that too crass and gross at the end, there? I am a little ashamed of it. Plus it doesn't make sense. Why am "I" getting aroused when Paul Clinton is servicing Peter Jackson? Stupid, right? Hopefully you did not lose my point, which is that Paul Clinton is a tool.

Anyway, the CBS news is very exciting. And by that I mean my news about CBS, not the thing Dan Rather used to do.

4 comments:

Simon said...

Congrats.
Hope you have fun wandering around Television City.

The important thing to find out is, since this is unpaid, if you're still eligible to compete on the Price is Right. I don't know if I could participate in any program that took that right away from me.

Michael the girl said...

Wow dude... Super exciting! Congratulations... This is a big deal for a lot of reasons. And don't get fooled into thinking that the writing experience is the biggest one... Networking, dude... It's not what you know, or even how well you write. It's who you know, and how much they like you...

C said...

yea! lets go on the price is right!

lyan! said...

congrats. Convince them to go after the audience younger than 200, it might not pay immediately (and I know thats hard for LA to think about), but when the 20+ year-olds turn 200, man, the ratings will be huge.