Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Fresh Episode



Here's the latest completed episode of the show I write for: The John Kerwin Show, with guest David Faustino--Bud Bundy of Married...With Children. And for those of you familiar with "Grandmaster B": Yes, we do make him rap.

Google Video was letting me down with their crapshoot verification process, which sometimes takes hours and sometimes takes weeks, so I gave YouTube a try and they have this embedded video option. You can watch without leaving the site. So I think this is what they call videoblogging, or at least it is very close to what they call videoblogging. A Herbie the Love Blog first!

Again, constructive feedback is welcome but for stronger criticism, feedback via email is preferred.

4 comments:

blafard said...

the sound is not synced for me. Is that my fault?

Zack said...

The sound is synced for me.

I'm disappointed he reused the "[actor who was passed over in favor of guest] is in the audience right now" joke.

I like how much time he spends with a single guest. It lets you see their less attractive side, personaltiy quirks and strange laughs and mounting annoyance, and they seem more like real people than on a normal talk show.

Kind of alarmed by Faustino's laugh, which isn't to say I don't like it.

The Nonexistents joke should be either half as long, or twice as long. As soon as I warmed up to the "the Nonexistents" mantra, it was over.

lyan! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lyan! said...

oh and the sound was synced if you left the video-window open and in front, but if you went to do something else, the audio'd go, then when you clicked back, you got to watch the video at double-speed to catch up, but then eventually, it would get back to sync.