Saturday, November 19, 2005

Psst

If you want to see the talk show I'm working on, I put it online here. It turns out Adelphia owns the show, which I didn't realize, so I may have to take it down soon. If you're curious, hurry up and watch it.

UPDATE: Thanks to those who have watched it and offered your candid comments (Zack and Ryan). I'm saving your comments and criticisms for myself and I will pass them along but I'm removing them from the blog because I'm uncomfortable with keeping the discussion displayed publicly.

For those of you yet to comment, feel free to say whatever you like, although I will probably eventually archive and remove future comments on this topic as well. Alternatively, you can just email me your thoughts.

3 comments:

Zack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lyan! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lyan! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.