Monday, October 24, 2005

More Like Wireless NOTwork

Our wireless network is being flaky. It keeps telling me that there is "limited or no connectivity." When I run the repair wizard, it can't get past getting the network or IP address. The other day this was happening to Stephanie's computer and mine was fine. Now mine doesn't work and Stephanie's is fine (thus allowing me to post this). We did nothing to fix Stephanie's; it just fixed itself. This has happened before to both of us at once and then fixed itself. What's the deal?

4 comments:

Steve said...

Baby Jesus hates you, and curses your heathen magic.

Anonymous said...

my best guess is that something's gone wrong with your router's dhcp setup. Make sure dhcp is enabled. if all else fails, try resetting the router

Kenny said...

too late. it fixed itself again. The first comment made more sense to me than the second one.

lydia said...

wait. "heathen" is just another word for "hapa," right?