Thursday, July 14, 2005

I Need A Cat Pun

Kick-Ass Blog Buddies Unite has a lot of boring-looking posts I can't be bothered to read, but interspersed are blog entries "from a cat" that are cute and amusing. They're the ones in blue text.*

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The Dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole-speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...


See, they're your same old cat jokes... in blog form! Refreshing!

*EDIT: Blog also features retardedly cute cat pictures.

3 comments:

Meli said...

It's only amusing because it's from a semi-intelligent cat. Pepe's blog post would be more like "chased invisible monsters in the hallway again. ran away from home into the apt building until I got scared and came back home. ate."

C said...

When giving information, don't leave out the most important part: retardedly cute cat pictures!

lydia said...

yeah, I didn't click on the link until you mentioned retardedly cute cat pics.

The shower one is "precious."