Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Kenny Byerly's Magazine Famousness

For anyone who missed it the first time, my MAD feature, "Anakin Skywalker: The High School Years," is being reprinted this month in MAD XL, the current incarnation of Mad specials. The issue's cover shows Alfred E. Neuman as Yoda, with a limp lightsaber.

This issue also features my appearance as a caricature in Dave Berg's "The Lighter Side of..." (p. 34) and "MAD's Eight-Step Guide for WB Network Teen Wannabes" (p.54), the intro to which I wrote as an intern, making that the first thing I wrote to appear in the magazine.

3 comments:

Tony Grant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lydia said...

congrats on famousness and welcome to the Spammed Blog Club! When you're logged in, and you look at the comments on your blog, you'll see little trash icons next to each one. Go for it! I'll try to pick up a Mad XL ASAP.