Friday, May 13, 2005

I Am Such a Girl

How lame is it when some dumb purse or shoe becomes a sensation because trend-chasing women saw it on an episode of Sex and the City or Desperate Housewives, or something?

Anyway, catching up on Veronica Mars lately (thought I missed the finale, so no spoilers please--not that anyone but Sarah, who knows this already, would have seen it) I saw Logan wearing this snazzy jacket in the episode "Weapons of Class Destruction" in the scene where he comes to Veronica's rescue and they kiss.

For the whole scene, I couldn't stop saying, "What a cool jacket."

So I bought it. The exact same one. I received it today. And as soon as it's not sweltering hot out, I'll wear it. Maybe I'll post a picture so you can see if I look as cool as Logan in it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

I am really surprised you haven't been spoiled yet. You must be doing some very active not-looking-at-things. (Or perhaps I'm giving VM too much credit. It's not THAT popular, after all.)

Also, if you were a girl, would Zack totally do you?