Thursday, August 26, 2004

Sell Out

I signed up for a site stat service so I can see if anyone reads this besides the people whose blogs I link to. So now there's an ad at the bottom of the page, and I just wanted to give you all a heads up to watch out and not click on it. It's for a stupid computer clock adjuster (at least right now that's what it is) and it's from Gator, also known as The Worst Company In The World.

If their junk installs itself on your computer--and it will without the slightest warning, after as little as one click--it's really tough to get rid of. A month or so ago, I nearly drove to Mountain View for the sole purpose of brutally murdering Gator's entire workforce. What I'm trying to say is, be careful and please don't support my advertiser. They suck ass, balls, and anything and everything else in the genital region.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't know really anything about this, considering my SIL originally set up my blog, but I'm pretty sure my site stats are free.

http://www.analog.cx/

They're not particularly pretty stats, but they give you the information and are an awful lot of fun.

Kenny said...

This one is free, I just have to put up with the ad placement.

Sarah said...

My bad. I didn't read closely enough. Sorry about that.

However, you should come and kick Gator's ass, because hey! Mountain View.